Last updated on: August 17th, 2017.
How to get rid of forehead wrinkles without botox? Frown lines, especially on the forehead can be reduced even removed, without using expensive treatments such as Botox or plastic surgery.
Just apply the forehead wrinkles home remedy with painstaking and patiently, then your face will look smooth, toned even shining than before.
Yes, the painstaking and patiently is the main core, because the kind of natural remedies for forehead wrinkles cannot remove forehead lines overnight, especially for deep lines.
Read More: Forehead Wrinkles Causes
How To Get Rid Of Forehead Wrinkles Naturally?
These are 13+ the best way to get rid of wrinkles naturally with home remedies to reduce even eliminate your forehead lines, which will make your face becomes smooth and brightly even shiny.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Get Rid Of Forehead Wrinkles Naturally?
- 1.1 1. Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy With Coconut Oil
- 1.2 2. Olive Oil For Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy
- 1.3 3. Avocado Face Mask For Wrinkles On The Forehead
- 1.4 4. Flaxseed Oil For Forehead Lines
- 1.5 5. Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy With Aloe Vera Gel And Egg White
- 1.6 6. Manuka Honey Mask For Wrinkles On The Forehead
- 1.7 7. Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy With Almond Oil
- 1.8 8. Jojoba Oil For Wrinkles On The Forehead
- 1.9 9. How To Reduce Wrinkles On Forehead Naturally With Citrus Fruits
- 1.10 10. Lemon Juice And Milk Cream
- 1.11 11. Papaya And Banana For Forehead Wrinkles
- 2 Another Forehead Wrinkle Home Remedies That Work:
- 2.1 12. Castor Oil For Wrinkles On The Forehead
- 2.2 13. Olive Oil And Manuka Honey For Forehead Lines Home Remedy
- 2.3 14. Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy With Papaya And Pineapple Face Mask
- 3 Conclusion
1. Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy With Coconut Oil
Is coconut oil good for face wrinkles? Yes, Coconut oil is one of the best remover wrinkles, beneficial for the frown lines because coconut oil can promote collagen production that serves to keep the skin remains taut and elastic, even able to eliminate deep forehead wrinkles.
Coconut oil is believed one of the best natural home remedies for wrinkles and sagging skin care in the world since time immemorial.
Here are the benefits of coconut oil for skins health:
- According to BMJ Journal, Coconut oil contains medium chain Triglycerides (MCTS) and lauric acid which is used to repair damaged skin cells and protect the skin from exposure to harmful UV light.
- Based on a study published in the medical journal Food and Function on The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), coconut oil can increase the level of antioxidant, so it slows down premature aging. It is very closely related to the appearance of frown lines include wrinkles on the forehead.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamins A and E which is used to promote collagen, which served to keep the skin remains supple and toned.
- Coconut oil was able to maintain the skin’s connective tissues, beneficial to prevent wrinkles and repair damaged skin tissue.
How to use coconut oil for face wrinkles?
- First, you need organic coconut oil (virgin coconut oil). You can read how to choose a Coconut Oil, for more information.
- Take a few drops of virgin coconut oil and then massage your face and forehead using the coconut oil for a few minutes (until you are sure the skin absorbs the coconut oil).
- After that, leave it overnight. (Don’t wash your forehead even with a soft dry towel).
- Do it every night before you go to bed until your forehead lines disappear.
- For maximum results, you can consume three tablespoons of virgin coconut oil every day.
2. Olive Oil For Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy
Is olive oil good for wrinkles on face especially for forehead? Yes. According to Dr. Edward, an expert in global healing center, Olive oil is rich in antioxidants such as polyphenols, phytosterol, and vitamin E.
Three of this beneficial antioxidant to prevent premature aging of the skin, while the premature aging is one of the factors that triggered the development of wrinkles, including forehead lines.
Based on National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), same with coconut oil, olive oil is also an excellent natural moisturizer that can keep the skin to stay properly hydrated.
How to use olive oil for forehead creases?
- Mix a few drops of virgin olive oil and virgin coconut oil.
- Apply on the forehead, then massage gently for a few minutes until the oil absorbs into the skin.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash your face with warm water in the next morning,
- Apply olive oil regularly, until the wrinkles on your forehead disappear.
3. Avocado Face Mask For Wrinkles On The Forehead
Avocado is rich in vitamins A and E, very useful to moisturize the skin (in particular for those who have dry skin), repair damaged skin cells and can increase collagen production (which is helpful to maintain the suppleness and elasticity of your skin).
Just apply the avocado pulp in part with wrinkles on your forehead, or apply to the entirety of your face. Then leave for 15-20 minutes, afterward rinse with cold water.
How often to use the avocado face mask? The avocado face mask must be applied three times a week regularly for stunning results.
4. Flaxseed Oil For Forehead Lines
Flaxseed oil is a source of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial to lubricate the skin so as to reduce even eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- By consuming one tablespoon of flaxseed (two to four times a day), for two weeks, then you will begin to see the miracle on your face that previously wrinkles.
5. Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy With Aloe Vera Gel And Egg White
Egg whites and Aloe Vera rich in vitamin E, which is useful for keeping the skin remains supple. Aloe vera also contains Malic acid which is known to reduce fine lines. While egg whites rich in Albumin, which is useful for skin tightening. The excellent combination, which is served by our nature.
How to use Aloe Vera face mask for wrinkles on the forehead?
- Combine two tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel and one egg white and then apply it as a mask on your forehead.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply three times a week, until the wrinkles on your forehead disappear or fade away.
6. Manuka Honey Mask For Wrinkles On The Forehead
Manuka honey produced from the flower of manuka trees, which is a native tree from New Zealand.
Is honey good for wrinkles? Yes.
According to DermNetNZ, each droplet of manuka obtained through rigorous testing to ensure the honey free from bacteria, as well as given a grade called UMF (unique manuka factor).
The medical professionals in New Zealand use Active Manuka Honey with a minimum value of 10 UMF, more Higher values of UMF is better.
The benefit of manuka honey:
Based on honey in skin care and dermatology on NCBI, honey has many components that are beneficial to skin health. Honey is rich in hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) which serves as an antimicrobial.
Honey can also remove dead skin cells from the surface; it is beneficial to reduce forehead wrinkles.
How to use manuka honey face mask for wrinkles:
- Apply a layer of manuka honey onto your forehead or the whole of your face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- After that wash with cold water, to cover up the pores.
- Do it every day before going to bed, until your wrinkles disappear from the forehead
7. Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy With Almond Oil
Almond oil contains emollient that is useful to keep the skin moist and hydrated, it also makes the skin smooth and rejuvenated.
Almond oil is also rich in vitamin E which is helpful to prevent premature aging of the skin.
- Take a few drops of almond oil and then massage gently on the forehead using your fingertips.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Do it every night before going to bed until the wrinkles on your forehead disappear.
8. Jojoba Oil For Wrinkles On The Forehead
Jojoba oil is one of the best sources for vitamin E; it is beneficial to get rid of forehead wrinkles. Besides it, Also contains Ester that helpful to inhibit the process of premature aging of the skin.
How To Use Jojoba Oil For Face Wrinkles:
- Wash your face then pat dry.
- Pour a few drops of jojoba oil to your fingertips, and massage your forehead using your fingers in one direction until the skin absorbs jojoba oil.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water.
- After that, rinse well using cold water, to cover the skin pores.
- Repeat every night before going to bed, until the frown lines disappear.
9. How To Reduce Wrinkles On Forehead Naturally With Citrus Fruits
Based on Journal Food Science and Nutrition in NCBI, Citrus fruits like limes and lemons are rich in vitamin-C that are essential for skin health. Citrus fruits also contain Flavonoids that are used to maintain the levels of collagen and elastin in the skin; it is beneficial to prevent premature aging of the skin, that keep you youthful.
- Fresh citrus fruits (lemons, oranges or limes).
- Make juice from some fresh citrus fruits.
- Dip the cotton in citrus juice and then apply it on your forehead.
- Let it dry naturally by air.
- Afterward, rinse with clean water.
- For maximum results, apply every day until the lines on your forehead disappear.
10. Lemon Juice And Milk Cream
Lemon, as mentioned above, can prevent premature aging of the skin, while the milk cream makes the skin remains supple and soft.
- Make a paste from a mixture of 1 teaspoon milk cream with a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Apply this paste on the forehead or the whole of your face, then let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Afterward, rinse with Luke warm water.
- Then rinse again using cold water.
11. Papaya And Banana For Forehead Wrinkles
Papaya and Banana are known as the fruits that are good for health and beauty, at least it is proven by a large number of beauty products in the market such as lotions, creams and facial washes made from extracts of papaya or banana.
Bananas are useful for tightening of the skin while Papaya contains papain that serves to make the skin remains soft.
The combination of both is very potent for preventing wrinkles even eliminate them, of course including the lines on the forehead.
- First, you need some bananas and a papaya. Select that already
ripe and still fresh.
- Create a mask from the banana and papaya (with equal quantities) using a blender, or you can mix them with your hands.
- Apply the mask on your forehead, or the whole of your face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- After that, Wash your face using lukewarm water.
- Rewash your face with cold water, to cover the skin pores.
- Do it every day for a week or until your forehead lines disappear.
Another Forehead Wrinkle Home Remedies That Work:
12. Castor Oil For Wrinkles On The Forehead
Is castor oil good for wrinkles on the forehead? Yes, because Castrol Oil contains Ricinoleic Acid which acts as a natural moisturizer skin (wet skin is more likely to be free of wrinkles).
Besides, in Castrol oil is also found a beneficial antioxidant to keep the skin free from bacteria and diseases, so that the skin of your forehead stay healthy and of course free of wrinkles.
How to Use Castor Oil To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Naturally?
- Pour a drop or two drops of castor oil into your fingertips, then massage your forehead gently in one direction.
- Leave it overnight.
- The next morning, wash your face.
- Do every night before going to bed, until wrinkles on your forehead disappear.
13. Olive Oil And Manuka Honey For Forehead Lines Home Remedy
As explained above, Olive oil is rich in antioxidants which are used to prevent premature aging of the skin. Also, olive oil contains a moisturizer to keep the skin stays properly hydrated (see home remedy No.2 above).
Manuka honey is rich in hydrogen peroxide which is used to maintain the skin free of bacteria. Manuka honey can also lift the dead skin, making it very helpful in preventing wrinkles (see home remedy No. 6 above).
How to eliminate wrinkles on forehead naturally with Olive Oil and Manuka Honey?
- Mix one teaspoon of manuka honey with a few drops of olive oil (make sure the mixture is not too dilute).
- Apply the mixture on your forehead, then let about 15-20 minutes.
- After that, rinse your face using Luke warm water, then rinse again using cold water (to cover the pores of the skin).
- Apply three times a week, hope your forehead lines disappear immediately.
14. Forehead Wrinkles Home Remedy With Papaya And Pineapple Face Mask
Make a paste with an equal portion of papaya and pineapple. Apply this paste on your forehead and then leave for about 10-15 minutes. After that, rinse your face using Luke warm water. Then rinse again using cold water, to cover the skin pores.
If you use some other methods about the forehead wrinkles home remedy, please share with us.
We hope this article helped you to get rid of forehead wrinkles naturally.
If you like this article, then please share with your friends, because Sharing is Caring.